Here is a list of the tagging metatags available out of the box; Shimmie extensions may provide other metatags:
- source=(*, none) eg -- using this metatag will ignore anything set in the "Source" box
- source=http://example.com -- set source to http://example.com
- source=none -- set source to NULL
Metatags can be followed by ":" rather than "=" if you prefer.
I.E: "source:http://example.com", "source=http://example.com" etc.
Some tagging metatags provided by extensions:
- Numeric Score
- vote=(up, down, remove) -- vote, or remove your vote on an image
- pool=(PoolID, PoolTitle) -- add post to pool (if exists)
- Post Relationships
- parent=(parentID, none) -- set parent ID of current image
- child=(childID) -- set parent ID of child image to current image ID